May 1, 2013 Carlo Ferdinando's Dream: Pope Francis May 2, 2013 7:47:42 GMT 1 Anne Terri and Colleen Etana like this
Post by Anne Terri on May 2, 2013 7:47:42 GMT 1
"2013 SECTION E – DREAMS AND VISIONS – CARLO FERDINANDO
May 2013 God's Living Bible – The Third Testament – Research Library –
God's New Way of Process Dreams And Visions Chosen For The Third Testament
(God Through Carlo Ferdinando – Documented by Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
May 1, 2013
Carlo Ferdinando's Dream: Pope Francis / Papa Francesco
I Placed Carlo in a dream just before he fell asleep, and with him was Anne Terri, after the dream I Awakened him so he could share the dream with her, verbally. He and Anne were in a old corridor covered with gray stone. The same color of stone was upon the floor. Carlo saw a massive, ornate oak door. He turned to Anne and said. 'He's there.' Then, they stood by the door, and Carlo opened it carefully just a little way, to peek inside. On the right side within the room, in the shadows, Pope Francis sat against the wall with his head down in meditation.
"May 2, 2012 God's Transcript: Dear Father We Pray In Solitude
(God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. When one who is Holy is elevated by others to become the head of a church or temple, they become surrounded by many people, who seek to touch them, to speak to them, to interrupt their connection with Me.
2. This happens to many who are with Me, and are following in My Will.
3. For Papa Francesco (Italian) he has understood well that which I Expect of Him.
4. He wants not adornments or riches, and loves to be with his people.
5. Yet, when he Prays, he does as Jesus asked; he Prays in solitude, and with deep respect for Me.
6. As with the Title, 'Dear Father We Pray In Solitude,' Carlo and Anne Pray with Me, for I Have Prayers for My Children, and with this I and They become We.
BIBLICAL REFERENCE See Matthew 6:6, Luke 9:18
Matthew 6:1-8 ''Do Not Sound A Trumpet...Thou Shalt Not Be As The Hypocrites''
1: Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3: But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
Luke 9:18-27 ''Whom Say The People That I Am?''
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/1741/luke-miracles-multiply-fish-dead#ixzz2S7SCtCRn