Wolf Haven Sanctuary- Messiah Carol Yemima(Gilden) Sept 7, 2013 9:38:20 GMT 1
Post by Anne Terri on Sept 7, 2013 9:38:20 GMT 1
"God's Living Bible The Third Testament - God's New Revelations - The Gospel of Messiah / Apostle / Visionary Photographer Carol Yemima (Gilden) - Messiah and Apostle Carol Gilden's Personal Questions To God - Bible Stories of The Third Testament And God's Lessons for Living - Animal Care - Respect for Wildlife
WOLF HAVEN SANCTUARY
(God With Messiah And Apostle Carol Yemima(Gilden)Through The Holy Spirit)
I went to Wolf Haven Sanctuary in Tenino, Washington.
The wolves are well taken care of by volunteers and staff.
I learned a lot about the wolves....most of them came from abused and neglected situations.
I also learned that wolves are timid and shy not the aggressive stereotype that storybooks and people portray, in fact, they stay away from people at all cost.
Only 1% of rancher's livestock are killed...so my questions is why are ranchers killing them at such an alarming rate?
Education is key to the wolf's true nature and it's survival.....
Red Wolves are virtually extinct at this time....what can we do about it?
" Respecting Wolves With Knowledge (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. You ask about the ranchers killing off wolves, and extinction of the Red Wolves.
2. If humankind can not even find the way to respect one another, how will they ever learn to respect that which they perceive as lesser than themselves.
3. The ranchers are uninformed, and frightened they will loose their livestock, but are thinking more of the cost factors than of their lives.
4. All are My Creation.
5. Keep sharing that which you witness, Messiah Carol, both in word and in photography.
6. Anne will post your gentle, shy wolf photo above to show the expression.