Post by Anne Terri on Dec 6, 2016 14:05:49 GMT 1
"December 6, 2016
GOD'S LIVING BIBLE ---- THE THIRD TESTAMENT ---- GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS ©
God's Gifts - 2016
'Sinterklaas Day - 2016
(God With Jesus Speaking To Anne Terri Through The Holy Spirit)
1. 'Who is Sinterklaas?
2. No, Anne did not spell this wrong.
3. The story of Sinterklaas, is better known in The Netherlands, and parts of Europe.
4. Today, Sinterklaas comes to the little ones who have left their shoes out to be filled with candies, gifts and fruit.
5. They have left for him something in their shoes and boots..something to eat and something for his horse...a carrot.
6. Sounds a bit like Santa Claus, does it not?
7. With Sinterklaas, comes Zwart Piet.
8. Lately this has caused much controversy for Piet has a blackened face, and not from heritage, but from coal dust.
9. Know that no matter what color your face is, it should be about what is within your soul, not your skin color.
10. No one should interfere in Holiday Traditions, without knowledge.
11. Now those who are depicting Zwart Piet -meaning black Piet- are no longer blackening their faces for it may offend.
12. However would you find one who got dirty in the chimney, offensive? Perhaps not.
13. Piet was not a very nice man in history; he is not like Santa's Elfs.
14. And when you celebrate this Holiday Season, whether it be wth Sinterklaas or Santa Claus, do not forget to celebrate my Birthday.
Nederlands: Intocht Sinterklaas in Groningen 2015. Sint wordt voorafgegaan door Hoofdpiet met het Boek van Sinterklaas en een hulppiet met de staf (uiterst rechts). Achter Sint rijden Spaanse edelen die Sint begeleiden op de tocht uit Spanje. Niet op de foto paard en wagen volgeladen met pakjes, die natuurlijk uit Spanje meegenomen zijn. Sinterklaas is onderweg van de boot naar het stadhuis, waar hij officeel welkom zal worden geheten door de burgermeester.
English: Arrival of Sinterklaas from Spain in Groningen, The Netherlands (2015). In front of Sinterklaas is Head Pete (hoofdpiet), carrying The Book of Sinterklaas (Het Boek van Sinterklaas). In it is written down whether each child has been good or naughty in the past year. On the far right an Assistant Pete (hulppiet) carrying the Crosier (staf) of Sinterklaas. On the left in red one of the many Petes who run around, handing out candy to the children along the road. Behind Sinterklaas are Spanish Nobles, who accompanied Sinterklaas on his voyage from Spain. Not on the picture, because they already had past, horse drawn carts loaded with presents for the children. The presents are (of course) brought from Spain. Sinterklaas is on his way from the boat to the City Hall, where he will be officially welcomed by the City Mayor.
Date 21 November 2015 at Gedempt Zuiderdiep, Groningen, The Netherlands.
Source Own work
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
'....Note the newer photo with the Zwart Piet in natural face tone. This celebration is in New York and they tell the story well.
click the link to view the photograph and read the tale.'