Post by Anne Terri on Mar 28, 2010 13:07:02 GMT 1
''March 30, 2012 God's Living Bible- The Third Testament - God's New Revelations - God's Teaching of The Holy Bible - God And Jesus Teach The New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
Feast of The Tabernacles and The Last Supper - The Passover Meal (God With Jesus Speaking To Anne Terri Through The Holy Spirit)
1. The Apostles who where with me, during my our last meal together, were not singled out by me, separately for any reason.
2. Peter and Judas were very close to me, as were John and James.
3. While we ate, there was friendship, and no talk of betrayal or denial.
4. There was no talk of prophetic nature indicating an impending Crucifixion, a covenant, or ceremonial ritual to involve food and wine.
5. John being avid in writing what I taught, often scribed as I spoke.
6. His second Gospel, was written in effort to give you a time line, however, when they got ahold of his work, once he was imprisoned, much was added.
7. Later, when placed into print, pages were out of order, to add to the confusion.
8. In several days you will celebrate what my followers have named Palm Sunday, which is when we arrived to Jerusalem for a seven day festival, The Feast of the Tabernacles.
9. This is not celebrated in April, but in October, the seventh month of Tishrei, and in your day, it is also known as Sukkot.
10. This is followed by Passover, but not for six months.
11. Now that I have clarified a time line, my final meal was the Passover supper.
12. Jerusalem was extremely crowded, and the word in reference to me and my followers, was traveling quickly
13. I taught often within the Temple, which made the High Priests angry.
14. We were often followed by those seeking to hear what I said to the masses, and to pass it back to them.
15. This night, the night before the Crucifixion, Judas was followed, but he returned to us in The Garden not knowing this.
16. Then arrived a large group of men armed with swords and other weapons, who were from the High Priests and city officials.
Link to :
''September 2, 2007- March 30, 2012 God's Living Bible – The Third Testament – Research Library – Researched From The Holy Bible - Jesus Christ Messiah – The Last Supper Comparisons
THE BETRAYALS and DENIALS
JESUS' PASSOVER BLESSINGS
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=lasts&thread=560&page=1#ixzz1qbQrwsQR
Leviticus 23:33-36 The Feast Of Tabernacles: Fifteenth day of seventh month, for seven days
33: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
34: Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.
35: On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
36: Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.
Leviticus 23:37-44 The Seventh Month- Fifteenth Day-begins seven day feast, first and eighth day a sabbath. On first day, Palm branches,willows, Rejoice before the LORD, seven days (Palm Sunday)
37: These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
38: Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.
39: Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.
40: And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.
41: And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
42: Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
43: That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
44: And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the LORD.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hodlevsg&action=display&thread=1958#ixzz1qah2mchB