Exodus 18 Taught By God:Jethro/Reuel/Raquel Moses Aug 17, 2010 9:38:28 GMT 1 Colleen Etana likes this
Post by Anne Terri on Aug 17, 2010 9:38:28 GMT 1
''August 17, 2010 God's Living Bible - The Third Testament - God's New Revelations - God's Teaching Of The Holy Bible - The Old Testament - Exodus
God's Transcript: Exodus 18 – Jethro/ Reuel/Raguel Moses' Father-In-Law (God Through Anne Terri)
1. Exodus 18, and Chapter 2, is out of time sync, with the story line of The Old Testament.
2. I Choose the priests from the Levites, beginning with Moses, Aaron and his sons.
3. This chapter has been placed before Moses Receives My Commandments, Statutes, and Judgments.
4. Obviously, Moses needs to Receive the Tablets before Jethro could have possibly been named a priest, and he would have needed to have been a Levite
5. Jethro converted in Faith, from his pagan ways, but he would not have been able to make the effort to give guidance in Judgments, until after The Commandments have been received,
6. My Commandments are first mentioned in Exodus 20, well after Exodus 18.
7.After arriving from Midian, Jethro took it upon himself to tell Moses how to set up for Judgments, feeling I Was with him.
8. As it is written in Numbers 10:29, Raguel the Midianite, is the Father In-Law of Moses, and confusion has caused the name of Reuel to be placed in to Exodus 2 instead of Jethro.
9. Also note the spelling changes, based on various translations.
GOD'S FAMILY TREES OF THE HOLY BIBLE –
Adam to Abraham to David to Jesus
- EXODUS 18 STUDY GUIDE -
Moses Father-In-Law - Jethro's Judgment Idea
Exodus 18: 1-5 (Jethro Priest Of Midian – Moses' Father in Law and Family, Travel To Moses)
Exodus 18: 6-12 (Jethro Makes A Burnt Offering and Sacrifices For God)
Exodus 18:13-27 (Jethro Directs Moses In The Ways Of Judgment Of The People)
The House Of David - Exodus 2 Study Guide
The House Of David - Numbers 10-Study Guide
See: Numbers 10:28-32 Moses conversation with Hobab, son of Raguel the Midianite/Moses' father in law