Acts 4: I Am God-Jesus Is My Son-Taught by God Apr 26, 2011 9:18:22 GMT 1
Post by Anne Terri on Apr 26, 2011 9:18:22 GMT 1
''April 26, 2011 God's Living Bible - The Third Testament - God's New Revelations - God's Teaching Of The Holy Bible - God and Jesus Teach The New Testament - Acts
God's Transcript – Acts 4 – I Am God-Jesus Is My Son (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1.Peter, John and The Apostles, as well as their followers, now number around five thousand.
2.The others, the leaders of The Jews come to witness, but to also stop them from spreading The Word.
3.They have to let them go, because they know the man who was healed, and that it was truth.
4. At this time on earth, there was no other Man who could teach how to be saved from Sin, in order to be able to ascend to Me in Heaven.
5. Jesus Christ, Through Me, Bestowed My Holy Spirit upon them.
6. They are doing everything in the name of Jesus Christ, My Son.
7. This is the confusion of The Holy Trinity.
8. I Am their God, and the Only One with the Power to perform Miracles, which I Gave to Jesus, and all who where chosen as Jesus' Apostles.
9. Anne, teach in My Name, as did Jesus Christ when he was on earth, and all the Good Word, I Taught through Him while he was there.
10. Remember, he did not die to save anyone from Sin.
11. Even at this time, the same who Crucified My Son, are seeking to do the same to his Apostles.
THE NEW TESTAMENT
ACTS CHAPTER 4 - RESEARCH STUDY GUIDE
Acts 4: 1-6 The Apostles teach through Jesus, the Resurrection at a temple. Priests and Sadducees are grieved. They put them in to a hold area for one day Annas the high priest, Caiaphas, John, and Alexander gather in Jerusalem.
Acts 4: 7-12 The Apostles are questioned about whose power they are using to heal (the man at the temple gate named Beautiful -Reference Acts 3:1-13). Peter answers Through God's Holy Ghost about healing in the name of Jesus Christ, whom God raised.
Acts 4: 13-18 Before the witnesses, the men who question speak positively. In private, when conferring, they seek to stop the Apostles and their spreading The Word.
Acts 4: 19-23 Peter and John speak for God, saying they will not heed to this. The men have not choice but to let them go...'for all men glorify God'.
Acts 4: 24-30 Peter and John report what happened. The people upon hearing this, pray to God in unison, praising God, and recalling the words of King David
Acts 4: 31-35 The assembly is filled with the Holy Ghost, and now speak The Word of God boldly, following the teaching of Jesus.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=actsresat&thread=527&page=1#ixzz1KcQSoucm