God Teaches: Sitting on My Right Hand 1 Peter 3/Jn 14 Jul 4, 2013 12:15:37 GMT 1 Colleen Etana likes this
Post by Anne Terri on Jul 4, 2013 12:15:37 GMT 1
"GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS- GOD AND JESUS TEACH THE NEW TESTAMENT - GOD AND JESUS TEACH JOHN 14 AND 1 PETER 3
Sitting on My Right Hand (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. In the days of The Old Testament and onward through the times of Jesus Christ, and beyond, there were and are castles, with active kings and kingdoms.
2. Visions witnessed are written of and painted, depicting Me in body form.
3. Many of these grace the walls above the altar in Catholic Churches, showing a cloud where I and Jesus sit surrounded by Angels.
4. Jesus spoke of My Kingdom in Heaven.
5. My Kingdom is in Heaven but extends much further than you can imagine.
6. To sit on My Right Hand is not exactly the way you should visualize As being One with Me.
7. I Am Spirit. Jesus Christ has long since returned in Spirit, and has Joined with many other Worthy Angels within My Vast Kingdom.
8. The Kingdom of Heaven should not be thought of as being filled with the structures of man-made buildings.
9. I Have not yet Reveled to you much of Heaven's Incredible Beauty, with the exception that in My Kingdom there are many mansions. (John 14:2)
10. When Jesus shares with you in John 14:3-4 that he will go prepare a place for his Apostles, and will come again, this means in Spirit, to Receive them at the time of their death.
11. This is metaphorically correct, for how do I Explain in Heaven's language, to My Children yet embodied in the flesh, the Highest Spiritual Dimensions and where My Heavenly Hosts live, work, play and relax when they need solitude.
12. Fly with Me at speeds faster than light, surrounded by My comforters in Spirit, seeing the Universe from Our Viewpoint.
13. When Anne saw Me in a Vision, I Was hovering at the top of a good sized building, and transparent from my shoulders down, yet had the shape she would recognize as the God of old and wore robes she could see through.
14. This is as one may see Me, in the Michelangelo painting of 'Creation', in the Sistine Chapel.
15. As I Have Many Names, I Also Have the Ability to take many Forms, and Sizes.
16. My Power Fills the entire universe at the same time.
''May 2, 2008 Process
Anne Terri's Vision: Box 24 – God's File System'' (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
Read more: godslivingbible.proboards.com/thread/52/2008-chosen-gods-file-system#ixzz2Y4q1SiSf
John Chapter 14:1-4 ''In my Father's house are many mansions ...I will come again...''
1: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3: And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4: And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/1555/john-jesus-teaches-holy-spirit#ixzz2Y4rb5nWg
THE NEW TESTAMENT
FIRST EPISTLE OF PETER 3 - STUDY GUIDE
Quick Study Title Area
1 Peter 3:1-4 ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands ...they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.. adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair... hidden man of the heart ... not corruptible...in the sight of God of great price.
1 Peter 3:5-7 in the old time the holy women... who trusted in God, adorned themselves... in subjection unto their own husbands... Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord ...Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them giving honour unto the wife...
1 Peter 3:8-9 be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another...Not rendering evil for evil...
1 Peter 3:10-13 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil...
but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil...
1 Peter 3:14-16 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye...whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
1 Peter 3:17-19 it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing...
1 Peter 3:20 the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah...
1 Peter 3:21-22 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us ...by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God...
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/4523/peter-study-suffer-righteousness-sake#ixzz2Y4wd58Hn