Post by Anne Terri on Jul 14, 2013 11:17:11 GMT 1
"GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS AND RESEARCH LIBRARY - GOD TEACHES THE OLD TESTAMENT - ISAIAH 1, 7, 14 / 2 KINGS 16, 17, 18 / 2 CHRONICLES 28, 29
King Ahaz (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. King Ahaz is not a prophet nor is he considered to be as My Godly King.
2. The so called prophecy of the virgin shall bear a son, as it is written in Isaiah 7:10-16, is more of a curse against the Kings, than a prophecy, and translated as if promised by Ahaz, not I Through Isaiah.
3. This section is not meant to be Isaiah's prophecy of the coming of Jesus, but has been mixed in with that which Ahaz said, and then goes forward continuing into Isaiah's Prophecies, in Isaiah 7:17 forward.
4. What Saddens Me, is that The Angel Gabriel did visit and bring the Joy of My Word to Mary, who would become Jesus' Mother.
5. Unfortunately, many Prophecies from The Book of Isaiah, as well as other prophets, Meant as Warnings, were brought forward against Jesus Christ.
6. The story of King Ahaz is in the following Chapters within The Old Testament.
Isaiah Chapter 1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem
1: The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem
in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/4297/isaiah-study-vision-concerning-jerusalem#ixzz2Z0rsSK9c
8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/1022/isaiah-chapter-8#ixzz2Z1GijBRR
2 Kings 16
2 Kings 17
2 Kings 18
2 Chronicles 28
2 Chronicles 29
HOW THEY MADE THE CRUCIFIXION FIT THE PROPHECIES OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
Isaiah 7:14 The Virgin Gives Birth (Matt 1:22-23)
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/1600/links-old-testament-prophecies-messiah#ixzz2Z0lzyGkv