Acts 5 - Judas of Galilee - Taught Through God Sept 29, 2009 10:06:44 GMT 1
Post by Anne Terri on Sept 29, 2009 10:06:44 GMT 1
''April 27, 2011 God's Living Bible - The Third Testament - God's New Revelations - God's Teaching Of The Holy Bible - God and Jesus Teach The New Testament - Acts
God's Transcript: Acts 5 - Judas of Galilee (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. Many things were written after the Apostles had long come to Me in Heaven, which were inserted into their works, to cause discrepancies.
2. Based upon My Guided research you have learned, Judas of Galilee, founded the Zealots, according to the work known as 'Antiquities of the Jews', by the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus, written near the end of the first century A.D.
3. There were many sects at this time in the first century.
4. Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes, and Zealots.
5. The Zealots fought against taxes, telling everyone. I, God Am the only ruler of Israel.
THE NEW TESTAMENT
ACTS CHAPTER 5 - RESEARCH STUDY GUIDE
The Story of Ananias and Sapphira's deaths, and the Miracle of an Angel letting the Apostles out of jail
Acts 5: 1-6 The story of Ananias and Sapphira his wife who sell land, keeping part of the money for themselves. Anaias dies after Peter accuses him of lying to The Holy Ghost, which causes great fear.
Acts 5: 7-11 Sapphira, wife of Ananias, dies three hours later, causing great fear in the church and others.
Acts 5: 12-18 The Apostles perform more signs and wonders, healing the sick, gaining many followers. The High Priest (Sadducee's sect) put the Apostles in common prison.
Acts:5: 19-21 The Miracle – An Angel of the Lord opens the prison doors, telling the Apostles to speak in the temple, words of this life. They teach there that morning.
Acts 5: 22-28 The high priest calls the council together. Officers report all was shut at the prison, but no Apostles. They are told of them teaching at the temple.
Acts 5: 29-32 Peter and other Apostles speak that they obey God, and remind council they slew Jesus.
Acts 5: 29-32 Repent - Peter and other Apostles speak that they obey God, who exalted Jesus as Prince and Saviour, reminding the council they slew Jesus.
Acts 5: 33-37 They are now taking counsel to slay the Apostles. Gamaliel, a doctor of law, warns them by examples of others whom they had slain, Theudas and Judas of Galilee
Acts 5: 38-42 Gamaliel says let them alone. Better not to fight against God, ''if it be of God'' They agree, but still beat the Apostles, saying not to teach. The Apostles leave, and stop teaching.
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=actsresat&thread=528&page=1#ixzz1Ki2yLTEY