Messiah Colleen's Question- Free Will For Everyone? Aug 18, 2013 10:18:20 GMT 1 Anne Terri likes this
Post by Anne Terri on Aug 18, 2013 10:18:20 GMT 1
"August 18, 2013 GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS- Questions to God From Messiah/Apostle Reverend Colleen Etana
FREE WILL FOR EVERYONE?
God Through Messiah Reverend Colleen Etana With The Holy Spirit
"I have a question Father.
There are many of us that do not understand why others on this planet are allowed to take away our free will through power, greed, and evil acts, abuse and war, medicine and pharmaceutical companies and bands, while their free will to do so seems to stay in place and has since the beginning of time here on Earth, growing worse and worse.
I Believe one of Messiah Joseph's questions also touches on this subject.
Why are they allowed to use their free will over our own and nothing seems to be done about it by You at least on the surface to most humans here except to be told it is all illusion. How do we stop this from happening and change our world without becoming martyrs?
What about our Free Will?
Here is a comment from a thread in one of our groups, although I myself have had this question on my mind for awhile too:
'Anonymous: Thank you so much for your prayers and wishes I am standing up and falling down but pray for the purity of heart and truth to be the guide I need, in Jesus name. Prayers of friends are helpful so much. It just saddens me that there are beings which are controlling others and I can't understand why it is allowed that even people's free will can be manipulated by things above their heads which serve only a vacuum, which does not want to change itself to access Divine Love which would nurture and give all it ever needed. I am still praying for my friend who is very strongly influenced. I know Jesus is eternal and all knowing and just ask Him to help perpetually I truly believe there is nothing He cannot heal in His time. Bless all here and hope for Grace and Mercy upon all beings.'
"In other words, why are we allowed to suffer at their hands while they prosper. My mother told me no one ever said Life was fair. But how are people supposed to build Faith in You, when we are at these people's mercy? Again I ask, is it because they deserve it for past life transgressions/karma? Where is Justice and Fairness? Do we have to wait until we pass from this Life to get it? It seems so unfair. Not about blaming You at all, just asking for more understanding of why the innocent ones like the children especially are caught up in the middle of all of this in war torn areas and starvation, or rapes, sex slavery and murders for example. So many go missing everyday, one teenage girl in my area just yesterday, and 2 months ago, another one was murdered here.
"A Loving Father-Mother- Free Will in Heaven (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. Before Adam and Eve, men and women knew nothing of their True Natures - My Own.
2. Remember, you are all a part of Me, and I Am Everything to everyone.
3. Thus, once they were tested and failed, they became aware of both Good and Evil, and now had to choose on their own, how to live with this Knowledge.
4. If you read the Torah onward, you will see countless times, My Rage took man and woman off earth.
5. My Commandments should have sufficed.
6. One does Not call Me a Dictator, in Heaven.
7. They have learned that free will does not give them the right to hurt one another.
8. Your free will ends when you leave earth, IF you have not learned how to live in Peace, for now you have no choice but to go where I Send you.
9. Your time here is but a drop in a bucket, in relation to Infinity.
10. If I Take your will now, All will loose their free will, not just some, and this would mean The End of Times.
11. You Will Experience My Anger at a Level of Rage far beyond any you have witnessed in humankind.
12. Do you know one human you have met on earth who is above reproach?
13. There are those at the level of Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Theresa, but even they had to fight within to suppress that which is Inherent in their Natures.
14. Let he or she who is without sin, cast the first stone.
15. It is not getting worse, only the faces have changed.
16. You have not been on a battlefield during the time of Moses and the Tribes of Israel, as they ravaged tribes in their way of the so called promised land.
17. Carry this forward, to the other wars in history, where Man fought brother against brother.
18. Now women also carry weapons, and their own children die in the streets.
19. There are many wars, abusive situations, countless crimes and so on.
20. Even those who would be Peaceful, often resort to fighting evil with evil.
21. Anne offered her free will to Me, and thus Teaches Through Me, again and again, about what I Expect.
22. You have read the Options.
THE TORAH ONWARD
JOHN CHAPTER 8 – RESEARCH STUDY GUIDE John 8: 1-16 ''He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her ....Ye judge after the flesh;
''February 15, 2011 God's Living Bible - The Third Testament - Research Library-Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi (October 2, 1869 - January 30, 1948)
Gandhi's Early Life:
Read more: glbresearch.proboards.com/thread/2554/mahatma-gandhi#ixzz2cJIFI6AV