God Teaches 1 Cor 1: The Second Coming Dec 17, 2013 8:28:12 GMT 1 Colleen Etana and Muriel Blanc like this
Post by Anne Terri on Dec 17, 2013 8:28:12 GMT 1
"December 17, 2013
GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS- God's Teaching of The Holy Bible -
God and Jesus Teach The New Testament- 1 Corinthians 1
The Second Coming-The Temple Within (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. The translation in 1 Corinthians 1 is imperfect, especially in sections concerning a second coming.
2. Remember the original was written over 2,000 years ago, by one who thought the end of times was going to occur before their generation passed into heaven.
3. For those who awaited the return of Jesus Christ, they left earth long ago.
4. For those still waiting, they look to the skies.
5. In current times you are undergoing a Process which is known as the Awakening .
6. This means many on earth are Awakening to The Kingdom of Heaven, which is within you.
7. My Temple, which Jesus taught is within you.
8. In Knowing this to be so, you are fully in Spirit, with My Holy Spirit Bestowed upon you.
9 Your Christ Consciousness Awakening within yourselves brings you a new found Peace, whilst you find your Spirit living in two places at the same time, both in Heaven and on earth.
10. This is the Second Coming.
11. The Spirit of Jesus Works closely with Me, and is not descending on a cloud.
12. Know, I Am Never Never Foolish Or Weak.
13. You are not redeemed by Jesus' Crucifixion, brought about by evil intent, but by understanding that which Jesus is showing you.
14. I often Teach Through Jesus, for he is with My Holy Spirit, and The Third Testament is to continue that which he began.
15. Be Prepared when I Call you to become One with Me during The Awakening.
16. My Angels, New Messiahs, and Light Beings are Assisting Me, for I also Teach Through them.
17. Show them the same respect you would show Me
THE NEW TESTAMENT
FIRST EPISTLE TO THE CORINTHIANS 1 - STUDY GUIDE
1 Corinthians 1:1-2 (Paul's positive greeting with Sosthenes, to The Church of God At Corinth)
to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints..
1 Corinthians 1:4-6 (Paul's Letter To The Church of God, Thanks God - Reminding The Receiver, he is called to fellowship)
1 Corinthians 1:7-8 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:10-31 (Paul's Message To The Brethren Of The Church Of God)