God Teaches - False Prophecy in Matt 24, Mark 13 & Luke 21 Feb 1, 2014 11:53:29 GMT 1 Colleen Etana likes this
Post by Anne Terri on Feb 1, 2014 11:53:29 GMT 1
"February 1, 2014
GOD'S LIVING BIBLE - THE THIRD TESTAMENT - GOD'S NEW REVELATIONS
-God And Jesus Teach The Book Of Matthew Mark and Luke
God Teaches - The False Prophecy in Matt 24, Mark 13 & Luke 21 (God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit)
1. This generation has passed, and it is not as written in Matthew 24:34.
2. Has the world ended? No.
3. A false prophet from long ago, has had his way with Matthew 24:6-52 along with other Scriptures, which were changed to make Jesus and his disciples seem as false prophets.
4. This is not a prophecy from Jesus but was never said.
5. Place this section black text with red where it is written he prophesied his own death and the end of the world.
6. Place in red the false Prophets area, for this was meant to take down any further Faith on My Bestowing The Holy Spirit upon anyone, and the Resurrection of Jesus, as well as to make this insert of The End of The World a False Prophecy!
7. A discerning Holy Man tried to warn you of the embellishment, place this in orange text,with Daniel the Prophet's name in green.
8. When Heaven and Earth change, they will be a one again, not destroyed.
THE NEW TESTAMENT
MATTHEW 24 – STUDY GUIDE
Matthew 24:1 Shew Us The Temple
Matthew 24:2 The Temple Stones Thrown Down
Matthew 24:3-5 Jesus Speaks To Disciples of False Christs and Prophets
Matthew 24:6-22 The End Of The World
Matthew 24:23-26 For there shall arise false Christs ...
Matthew 24: 27–31 Documentation of A Body/A Carcase and Angels With The Son of Man in Heaven
Matthew 24:32-33 The Parable Of The Fig Tree
Matthew 24:34 Generation Shall Not Pass - Till All Things Fulfilled
Matthew 24:35-36 Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away-My Words Shall Not
Matthew 24:40-42 Watch - For Ye Know Not What Hour Your Lord Doth Come
Matthew 24:43-51 Parable-The Goodman Of The House, If He had Watched
MARK 13– STUDY GUIDE
Mark 13:1-2 ''There Shall Not Be Left One Stone Upon Another....
Mark 13:3-11 The Sign When Things Should Be Fulfilled Peter, James, John, and Andrew – Ask Tell Us The Signs 1
Mark 13:12-23 Tell Us The Signs 2 ... Brother shall betray brother to death ... ye shall be hated ... for my name's sake ... desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet ... flee to the mountains .....affliction ... no flesh shall be saved except for the elect's sake ... false Christs ...I have foretold you all things.
Mark 13:24-27 after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened ...then they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds ...
Mark 13:28-37 Jesus Teaches-The Parable Of The Fig Tree - Watch and Pray – Do Not Sleep
LUKE 21 STUDY GUIDE
Luke 21:1-4 Teaching Of Jesus - On The Poor Widow's Offering To The Treasury
Luke 21: 5-6 ''the temple ... there shall not be left one stone upon another...''
Luke 21: 7-15 Show Us The Signs
Luke 21: 16- 28 Ye Shall Be Betrayed, Hated
Luke 21: 29-33 Jesus Teaches The Parable Of The Fig Tree Putting Forth Leaves
Luke 21: 34-36 Watch And Pray
Luke 21:37-38 the day time he was teaching in the temple;
and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.
Revelation 21: 1-5: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,